Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Follow vapor of color

18.3.09

<
Yesterday I drew form life for 3 hours.
It was nice to work from life, but I have only ever sculpted from life, and all my drawings except for 2 turned out horribly. maybe I will post one of the better ones later.
This is a little study I did last summer.
Today people at school took pictures of my outfit. It makes me smile.
Now I have a lot of reading to do and I am going to draw a lot so that I improve and am no longer depressed about my art.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm curious as to what you were wearing that made them want to take a picture. See you on the couch tomorrow!

Claire.

Hello

My photo
She was the child of a story, and reality did not exist for her

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers

Labels

thank you for reading