Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Follow vapor of color

3.3.09

Playground





Playing on a playground is enjoyable. This is with Christina and Abby a few weeks ago when the sky was very blue and the weather warm. That was a nice time.
Some of you have been asking about the double exposures I have been posting. Most of the square pictures on here are taken with a Holga, which is a lomo camera. A Hholga is a toy camera, meaning it only has the most basic of settings and it is made entirely of plastic. It shoots professional film (120), so it is a rather expensive habit. With a Holga you do not have to advance your film if you don’t want to (or if you forget, which also happens), which means that you can get as many exposures on one image as you want. It is loads of fun. Other features of Holga pictures is the vignette (darker parts) around the edges, soft focus in the center, and saturated colors.
Ok hope that answers any questions.
Have a nice day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had been wondering about that, thanks for explaining. BTW, I like jacet you were wearing today, the colors made me happy.

Claire.

Niviarsiaq said...

I am jealous of your camera! Your pictures always feel very real which is amazing. Actually I don't think real is the right word. I'm not sure what is the right word but my point is that your pictures are very beautiful!

Hello

My photo
She was the child of a story, and reality did not exist for her

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers

Labels

thank you for reading