Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Follow vapor of color

24.3.09


This is a super quick post because I am going to Nashville this morning with my family....
Ok so here is an old picture form my grandmothers old family albums which I could look at forever.
I am going to change my header because at the moment it is very narcissistic.
Tonight is life drawing.
I am working on plans to set up an Etsy shop with Clare, a dear friend of mine. It is quite exciting. Any suggestions on names?
Hummmm..... you ask for music suggestions..... really deserves a whole post of it's own, or maybe a whole then poasts of it's own, so I will plan on that but at the moment I will say look up Beach house and The Knife.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm very excited about the Etsy too. ^^ Have lots of fun in Nashville and I hope to see you tomorrow.

Claire.

Hello

My photo
She was the child of a story, and reality did not exist for her

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers

Labels

thank you for reading