Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Follow vapor of color

11.3.09



Tonight there was going to be a good show by showbread, but it was canceled.
So instead I shall sit in my room and listen to the new renaissance record I found at the used music store
and update my blog
and read about American history, which is not very interesting
and read about Beatle's history, which is very interesting
and also, I might just look a little bit at UO and lomography, and drool just a little.
But this weekend will be very nice because some dear friends convinced me to go to Nashville, so that is the plan.

2 comments:

Audrey said...

aw. no showbread is very sad.
hey - do you have kids?

Anonymous said...

Holy moly, that chair is amazing! *envy*

Claire

Hello

My photo
She was the child of a story, and reality did not exist for her

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers

Labels

thank you for reading