Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Follow vapor of color

17.4.08

Keds

They arrived yesterday evening!!! (Or more like i released yesterday evening that they have arrived yesterday morning).
so, celebration!!



Dress- thrifted, i think i will wear it over shorts this summer
belt- my moms
shoes- keds


Here is the skirt made form the dress I posted about yesterday. Sorry this pictture is so dark
belt- my grandmother
shirt- marshals or TJ max?


OK, so i have no clue about this top. I found it at the thrift store and I sorta like it but I also sorta feel like a farmer girl in it. so, I haven't worn it yet and the tag is still on so i can return it if i want......

No comments:

Hello

My photo
She was the child of a story, and reality did not exist for her

Search This Blog

Followers

Labels

thank you for reading