Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Follow vapor of color

15.4.08

April 15

As you can see, my creativity concerning titles of posts has decreased greatly.



Today was school and then I went to the studio some to sculpt. on the way home I stopped by a idi cofe shop to see about a job for summer but they weren't open (?) so I shall see about that later this week.
YEsterday i went thrifting. last monday I found 1 bag, but this monday I found this skirt, a black batwing T from tom shop (!! I have no clue how it ended up is a small town thrift store), a fat old ldy dress that is made of the most gorgeous fabric (I will post before and after photoes after i alter it to be a top and skirt), some black shorts that look like a skater skirt, and a tunic that looks resembles overalls that i am not sure about. I will post a picture of it when i get a chance.

2 comments:

Audrey said...

I'm eagerly awaiting the dress pictures!

Rozan said...

I really really love that skirt! It looks graet on you

Hello

My photo
She was the child of a story, and reality did not exist for her

Search This Blog

Followers

Labels

thank you for reading