Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Follow vapor of color

29.8.09

Photobucket
The past two days have been a strange mixture of wonderful and woeful.
One the one hand I have amazing friends and, for the fist time ever, I got through an entire shift with out making a zillion airhead mistakes.
On the other hand, there has just been so much shit. No other way to say it really.

Life is strange.

I wish I could just stand up to people who think they can take advantage of me.

I wish I could be independent.
Because so many people just awful.
Have a great Sunday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

David Casavant said...

Come to London- There are lots of assholes here!!!! You'd hate it :) I luv ur like red lace dress its so cool!!!!!! u so should have gotten like more hypes!!1

Cameron Adams said...

Illegitimi non carborundum.

Hello

My photo
She was the child of a story, and reality did not exist for her

Search This Blog

Followers

Labels

thank you for reading