Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Follow vapor of color

29.5.09

Zimmer



This is my room in a sate of chaos (sadly that is the only state it has known for a while).
Today was crazy. Tomorrow will be crazy. I have a lot to do before the sun rises.
Have a beautiful weekend.
Oh and next week I shall be out of town at a conference so that shall be fun... I am very much looking forward to seeing many dear people.
And guess what!! In July I shall begin working at my favorite coffee house. You shall all have to come visit me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you! Business is grand. Check out my latest post - Francesca Woodman should be another of our artists..she is so divine.


Miss you!

Ms. Frances said...

Oh cool! Which coffee house? Chatty has so many great ones.

Anonymous said...

Yay, I'm super psyched for you about the job. *high5*

Claire

Ms. Frances said...

Ooh I love Greyfriars! My sister still lives in Chattanooga, and that's her favorite too. I hope it works out!

Hello

My photo
She was the child of a story, and reality did not exist for her

Search This Blog

Followers

Labels

thank you for reading