Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Follow vapor of color

9.5.09

Life is one big dress up party





yesterday was quite wonderful, despite the heat. Little five points was a colorful as ever, i ate sushi with my uncle and then traded clothes at a thrift store (getting a wonderful vintage sweater). Got Bat for Lashes new album on Vinyl and splurged all the money I don't have on the most gorgeous dress. It had so many colors I couldn't help myself.
Today I sculpted form life for 6 hours.
Ok nothing else very exciting to relate.
Is there anything specific you would like me to post about?
Any questions?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of you playing dress up. So cute!

You should do a post about shoes; where you buy them, what type you like, how important you think they are in an outfit.

Claire.

Anonymous said...

i love you blog



vini
brasil

Hello

My photo
She was the child of a story, and reality did not exist for her

Search This Blog

Followers

Labels

thank you for reading