Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Follow vapor of color

6.5.09


Officially done with school.
I can't even begin to tell you how free I feel now.
The weather is getting warmer, this is a holga picture form when it was a bit colder and darker and I felt like a hobo. Lately I feel quite inspired by simple forties summer style - slightly androgynous and not as colorful as usual - with a bit of hippie/ punk throw in. And Audrey Hepburn, of course.
Saw Confessions of a Shopaholic with my mom, it was rather over the top silly but I must admit the clothes were quiet to die for.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo, I love '40s clothing. That would be neat to work into your wardrobe. Congrats on being done with school, I hope your grades are to your liking.

Claire.

Audrey said...

Hooray for school, my dear!
:)

Mary Emily said...

Congratulations! Haha I agree about the Confessions of a Shopaholic comment. So, I really want to get a holga! Where did you get yours?

Hello

My photo
She was the child of a story, and reality did not exist for her

Search This Blog

Followers

Labels

thank you for reading