Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Follow vapor of color

20.5.09



I have returned form a very nice 5 days at the beach with a group of dear friends. Took 3 rolls of film so expect some beach shots in the near future.
Tomorrow Clare and I hope to finally launch our Blonde Chicks Etsy store. Here is a preview of one of the beautiful necklaces that Clare makes form recycled vintage glass beads and clasps (along side my new favorite dress and sweater that I found at little five points last week). 
Please keep on checking the blog because there shall shortly be a previews of all the things we will be selling the up coming week.

4 comments:

David Casavant said...

I love your hair!!! I think we like almost have the same haircut and we even kinda have the same hair color lol we should say we're twins :) I'm so excited about ur etsy store!

Audrey said...

wow! love the dress & the necklace together.
i need to call you...miss you.

Mary Emily said...

Gorgeous dress, Abigail!

Claire said...

I love the way the necklace photographed.

Claire.

Hello

My photo
She was the child of a story, and reality did not exist for her

Search This Blog

Followers

Labels

thank you for reading