Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Follow vapor of color

16.3.08

Weekend


Today was church. I had on a dress form my grandmothe'rs closet but my mom suggested that I wear it next Sunday for Easter so instead I wore these things (ie my favorite things that don't match).
sweater- knit by my grandmother for my dad when he was a boy
T-shirt- goodwill
skirt- vintage
belt- my grandmother
scarf- thrifted
shoes- UO



The past weekend i went up to the state capital with a bunch of kids for a competition. it was very fun, even though the teams from my school didn't win. i forgot to take pictures of every outfit (i always feel like such a vain narcissist asking people to take pictures of me) but I did get a picture of this outfit from Thursday.
t-shirt- vintage
high-wasted shorts- vintage
scarf- vintage
sweater- thrifted
tights- wal-mart
shoes- UO
bag- ??

No comments:

Hello

My photo
She was the child of a story, and reality did not exist for her

Search This Blog

Followers

Labels

thank you for reading