Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Follow vapor of color

10.3.08

Here are some outfits. I have been failing to take a picture of my outfits lately, I apologize. i just don't remember till it is 11:00. and it makes me feel like such a narcissist. Anyways, my room is such a mess that i think it reflects in my outfits, they are sloppy looking.

Left-
sweater- my dads
shorts- UO
tights (you cant see it in the picture but they are gold flecked)- banana republic
shoes- local resale shop
i am at the place i work, the skull is what i have been studying and it is coming along well.
Right-
Jacket- Anthropoligie (on sale)
coke shirt- good will
Shorts- UO


the lighting isn't very good in this picture, i forgot to take it till it was late.
skirt- clothing exchange with some friends- the color and the length of the skirt were bad, so i hemmed it and dyed it black
shirt- UO
cardigan- old navy
scarf- self made, knitted out of lots of bits of yarn and scraps
bracelet- a boutique sale
leggings- target
shoes- local resale shoe shop

3 comments:

Audrey-Lynne said...

LOVE the second picture...keep it up!

Tide said...

hawt

Fenrisar said...

This comment has been removed because it linked to malicious content. Learn more.

Hello

My photo
She was the child of a story, and reality did not exist for her

Search This Blog

Followers

Labels

thank you for reading