Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Follow vapor of color

21.10.08

I love dresses. I got a very nice black one form the 90's-ish today at the thift store, as well as a tribal print cropped vest and some awesome red/black acid wash high waisted jeans that I am cutting into shorts! How exciting is that?
This is one of my dear friends, a rose floral dress. It is from the thrift store. Sweater was from a theater sale, scarf- H&M, and shoes UO.

Today was very nice but I feel quite tired. I am making a chair out of cardboard for a project that a very nice art teacher invited me to come and do wither her AP art class. It is quite fun. And guess what? I met some nice people todays at school.
Now I am going to take a steamy shower.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha,
that's pretty chill.
and i love your scarf with the dress.

it looks really good.
and tell me how that project turns out.
sounds freakon awesome.

Hello

My photo
She was the child of a story, and reality did not exist for her

Search This Blog

Followers

Labels

thank you for reading