Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Follow vapor of color

5.7.08

Sorry



Lately I have not ben updating because I have been enjoying life and didn't feel like spending forever trying to get a good outfit shot and posting it etc etc. I have enjoyed my break, and am here to tell you that I think it shall continue for a while longer. I will be out of town next week and don't know when I will start having time to post again because
a) I cant devote my life to art if I never have time to draw
b) I like to have picnics in the park with my friends
c) I am now addicted to those generic bestselling vampire books
But I will update when my dad finally decides to develop all my rolls of film.


Pictures from foto decadent (I think)

No comments:

Hello

My photo
She was the child of a story, and reality did not exist for her

Search This Blog

Followers

Labels

thank you for reading