Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Follow vapor of color

14.1.09

Balloons


I like balloons, but they do not like me very much, because they all flew away!
Tomorrow is quite exciting, I am leaving to go to florida, a nice warm place, and spend time with one of my dear cousins. We will have wonderful adventures. 
the shirt and belt are thrifted, the tights + socks are my mom, the skirt belongs to a dear friends, and the shoes are UO.
I received for my birthday some wonderful combat boots. They make me feel badass. Maybe one day I will take a picture of them for you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love, love, love the outfit.

Niviarsiaq said...

Beautiful pictures! The colors are so pretty together!

Anonymous said...

I think I saw those combat boots on your birthday outing, my first thought upon seeing them was "Woah, badass!" Have a wonderful trip!

C.

Hello

My photo
She was the child of a story, and reality did not exist for her

Search This Blog

Followers

Labels

thank you for reading