Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Follow vapor of color

4.6.08

June 4

My finals are Friday, so please keep me in your mind, seeing as I am not quite ready.
However, I do have a wonderful week to look forward to. the hour my exam is done I shall begin a new sculpture, then, that evening, a huge local music festival begins. I shall get to see some of my wonderful friends and we shall have lots of picnics next week.
There is a party Saturday that I am looking forward to and then the next few days shall be spent sculpting and festivalgoing.
On Wednesday my mom and I pick up a great uncle coming from Holland and arriving in Atlanta, so I shall get to do some much-needed out-of-town shopping.
We’re soon having a family reunion — I really love my family. And last, but not lest, I look forward to a life without school lived in a beautiful world, in beautiful clothes and fringed boots (which arrived this morning and are perfect).
I have positively vetoed a “summer job” in favor of making cards and jewelry and styling and modeling for the local vintage shop’s eBay store front. The first shoot is Monday morning.
So how, you might ask, does this affect you? well, I shall go through my upcoming weeks in heaven, with camera in hand, and I hope the result of my fashion explorations will be pleasing to everyone.
Until then, here are some pictures I just got back from the drugstore.




An outfit that I wore a few weeks ago to class (hens the package of oatmeal in my hand for breakfast). It is far to hot (90 F) this week to wear anything that even resembles a sweater.
skirt- a thrifted dress that I altered
tank- thrifted
bracelet- a local boutique
sweater- AE
red keds (not pictured)

Oh and if anyone out there would like to be on ly list of links, let me know! I really need to go thru them soon anyways and update them. there are so many amazing sights our there! and I would also really appreciate it if yall would have my link on your sights!
Thanks.

No comments:

Hello

My photo
She was the child of a story, and reality did not exist for her

Search This Blog

Followers

Labels

thank you for reading