Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Follow vapor of color

22.5.08

May 22

Yesterday I went on an adventure! After math class I met up with some friends. We went to sonic and got cheap shakes. Then, we went to an old abandoned house/mansion. I think it used to be a restaurant and it was partially burnt. So we explored it and made a story about who lived there. We came to the conclusion that it had, in fact, been a nursing home and that the heir to one of the rich old mans estate had set the place ablaze. Anyways, it was the perfect day to have an adventure, for are not a slushy and blue skies all you need to have a good adventure?
Sadly, I didn't have my camera with me, but I plan on returning!!
Anyways, here is what I wore yesterday.

skirt - vintage
top and belt- thrifted
shoes and earrings - my mom
necklace - a friend

And I wore this outfit a couple days ago. Sorry for not posting is such a long time!

Jeans- UO
shirt- thrifted
shoes- my mom

P.S. I have not forgotten about the art post i promised you. I am working on it. I promise.

No comments:

Hello

My photo
She was the child of a story, and reality did not exist for her

Search This Blog

Followers

Labels

thank you for reading