Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Follow vapor of color

3.9.08

School...



I might have already said this, but school not as bad as i thought! I still have tome to live my life - read books and magazines, picnic in the park, and work on my beloved art. At the moment I actually have been doing so much of the above as to leave myself little time for assembling intricate and intelligent posts (not to mention attempting to get decent outfit shots) so please be patient.

This was Saturday evening when I went to the park with friends-
dress-costume sale
skirt- the limited
shoes- UO


tunic- costume sale
earphones- Amazon
Magazine - Nylon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah, abigail-beautiful dress!
love you,
~a

Hello

My photo
She was the child of a story, and reality did not exist for her

Search This Blog

Followers

Labels

thank you for reading