Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Follow vapor of color

24.9.08

Dead camera

Hello my dear people! my sad camera lost one of it's pars and so I cant take pictures with it anymore! I still have my wonderful film camera, but it isn't really perfect for taking outfit shots. Anyways, I have decide that it is about time to get a new digital, one that really takes amazing pictures, it is just that at the mont I am a bit short of money, so it may be a while. During that time I am going to be posting images form film, older digital photos, and also about fashion history and art. If you have anything you would specifically like to hear about or a suggestions on what camera I should look at then let me know!
Thanks

1 comment:

Melody Joy said...

hello. i got one. i already had a livejournal.. but i needed to leave you a comment about the various pictures posted below.

marvelous! i love your outfits!

Hello

My photo
She was the child of a story, and reality did not exist for her

Search This Blog

Followers

Labels

thank you for reading