Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Follow vapor of color

18.8.08

Joy


outfit details
shirt- vintage
shorts- UO
keds- my moms
lame bra- AA
camera and earrings- my mom
sunglasses- UO
bag- vintage

Saturday the local theater had a costume sale. I was there 10 minutes after it opened and got a HUGE bag full of amazing vintage dresses, tops, vintage and 80's undergarments, hats, etc for $40. Now I am basically set except for a few things. My wish list is now quite diminished! I managed to find a pair of shinny turquoise 80's legging for a dollar! Joy!
Any way, all I am planning to get now are some random Ceslete Stine tights, retro headphones, two tone AA tights, and some brown leather loafers from UO. That is basically all I will be able to afford for this upcoming season any way. I really have come to be such a spendthrift when it comes to clothes, but I guess that is good if I am planning to spend the rest of my life as a starving artist.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My goodness, I am green with envy over your treasure trove of vintage clothes! You had better post pictures of them. And I love the shirt you are wearing in those pics, it's soo cute.

Claire.

Hello

My photo
She was the child of a story, and reality did not exist for her

Search This Blog

Followers

Labels

thank you for reading