Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Follow vapor of color

18.12.08

Anatomy

School is out.
Finals are over.
Friends are back in town.
life is still complex
but it is also beautiful.
The human back is also complex.

That was a bad segway.
Whatever.

I have been experimenting with overlaying my drawings with tracing paper so that I can label all the muscles and identify the main masses. It has helped a lot.


"I'm darthvader
I know what I'm made of
'cause I was warmed by the sun, the sun....
your looking for me
but it's not what you see
cause I've got a twisted personality."

"I was looking for you
and I'm glad I found me a special kind of personality
you are Darth vader
I know what your made of
you are like a lunge, a lung...
you were warmed by the sun, the sun...."
The Knife

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those drawings are beautiful. I like that they're in black, white and shades of grey.

Claire.

Hello

My photo
She was the child of a story, and reality did not exist for her

Search This Blog

Followers

Labels

thank you for reading