Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Follow vapor of color

21.3.10

Colors, collage

Photobucket
Despite the fact that all my posts have been B&W film snapshots of the past few months, I have actually been feeling ridiculously garish and can no longer hold back. Not to say you wont be seeing a good deal more of my film shots, but here are some colorful fashion delicacies that I have been feasting upon the past few weeks. Maybe I should make more collages? Maybe one of art works that have been inspiring me of late, as well as other odds and ends?
Clockwise from top right
1 -The Sart
2 - FaceHunter
3 & 4 - Garance (I believe No. 3 is from her but not for sure)
5-7 -Silence Sweetheart

No comments:

Hello

My photo
She was the child of a story, and reality did not exist for her

Search This Blog

Followers

Labels

thank you for reading