Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Follow vapor of color

15.2.10

Adventures

Photobucket
My dear friends, I have not forgotten you. I went to New York City for an interview and then a blizzard came and I couldn't leave! It was very much fun. I went to the MET and MoMA a lot to draw, went sopping, visited with family friends in NJ, made new friends, and overall had a wonderful week. I also finally got all my rolls of 120 film that have been sitting around developed! Aren't you excited? anyways, here is a view from the train, but this is before the storm, back in September.

1 comment:

Cameron Adams said...

Susan @ Good Dog tells me:
"We never say never to a good application but don't really need someone immediately. Have her pull up an app from our website and bring it down. http://www.facebook.com/l/10afe;www.eatatgooddog.com.

Hello

My photo
She was the child of a story, and reality did not exist for her

Search This Blog

Followers

Labels

thank you for reading