Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Follow vapor of color

9.10.09

Lost

Photobucket
I cant find my phone. It is getting rather annoying.
I feel lost in the monotony of every-day-ness. Stuck in between different stages of my life. Limbo.
Have been working and studying a lot lately. Seems that is all I ever do these days.
As well as sleep. Lots of that.
Which is what I plan on doing now.

What do you think of this little watercolor I did a few weeks ago?
I shall have to show you another one I did Tuesday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like it a lot.
i'm sorry life isn't great now,.
keep up the great work.
love your blog.!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy the colors and soft lines of this piece. Very nice.

Claire.

Hello

My photo
She was the child of a story, and reality did not exist for her

Search This Blog

Followers

Labels

thank you for reading