Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Follow vapor of color

26.11.08

Crazy


Sorry for the lack of posts. Things have been crazy. Research papers, physics test, portfolio review day (Lyme Academy accepted my portfolio!) and now cleaning and cooking for thanksgiving, not to mention looming collage applications, finals, and friends coming home form collage for a few days. Anyways, a few weeks ago my dad asked to take a portrait of me so here is the only one that turned out nicely. Oh and guess what? I got this awesome unitard /cat lady suit that I am psyched about.
I am working on a post about punks (I have been feeling punk/grunge lately, but I don't have pictures sorry), as well as a post with lots of pictures of my portfolio, so hold in there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

woohoo,
can't wait to see your stuff.

Anonymous said...

you should read/look at a book called punk house.. one of the houses featured is house i frequent.. its neat so check it out!

plus one of the editors is thurston moore of sonic youth whoooo im in love with because hes a genius

Hannah Leigh said...

Hey,
Don't know if you remember me, but I'm Hannah. We met at Conference.
How are you doing?
If you like, you can visit my blog, I'd love to hear from you!

In Christ,
~Rose

Hello

My photo
She was the child of a story, and reality did not exist for her

Search This Blog

Followers

Labels

thank you for reading