Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Follow vapor of color

17.12.07

DIY chandelier


It has been a while, I must apologies for being such a bad bloger. I was just thinking that i should do something Christmasy but I already had some ideas I wanted to post a week (or was it a month??) ago and so you will have to endure those first. The nest two days are my gift making days so when those are over I will post some pictures of the result. So here are some old ideas. I have always loved chandeliers and a year ago I had the revelation that I could make my own. It is now one of the 100 thinks on my list of things to make, but maybe on day when school gets out for longer than a breathing moment I will actually get to it. Until then here are some inspirations and pictures that will have to suffice.
banana chandelier -Recycled Chiquita Chandelier by Anneke Jakobs
bottle chandeliers- Michelle Brand
rolled paper magazine chandelier- Wary Meyers

No comments:

Hello

My photo
She was the child of a story, and reality did not exist for her

Search This Blog

Followers

Labels

thank you for reading